Please Note: Due to the unique characteristics of each statue, the nature of our designs, weights, measurements and colors shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
• Endless Knot symbol is one of the Astamangala Buddhism symbols. The Astamangala are the eight auspicious signs of Buddhahood which include the Lotus Blossom, Endless Knot, Wheel of Dharma, Victory Banner, Parasol, Twin Fish, Conch Shell, and Water Vase. They often adorn finely carved statues of Shakyamuni figurine and other Buddhas. The symbols are depicted in other kinds of FengShui art as well, such as the finely cast ornament shown above. According to legend, celestial beings gave the items depicted by the Astamangala to Shakyamuni in recognition of his victory.
• The eternal, endless, or mystic knot has no beginning and no end, denoting the auspicious mark represented by a curled noose emblematic of love, symbolizing the interweaving of the Buddha’s endless wisdom and compassion. It also represents the karmic law of cause and effect, which holds that all phenomena are interrelated. This knot, net or web metaphor also conveys the Buddhist teaching of interpenetration.
• There are many wonderful manufacturers out there that produce beautiful crystal products, but few can match the color, texture, and detail of Lalique crystal. Liu Li (crystal glass) is made at a extremely high temperature (over 1000 C), that’s why it has higher density and more beautiful color than regular glass. Lalique crystal is prized for its high quality and incredibly detailed designs. These pieces transcend the notion of ordinary glass and are elevated to a level of fine art.
• This Liu Li Buddhist statue which cast in amber blue mix color will bring amazing good fortune either protects you or brings you a type of good fortune. The Endless Knot statue presents traditional Tibetan motif and will decorate any, even most dainty altar.
• Antique Buddha table decor with religious blend.