Please Note: Due to the unique characteristics of each statue, the nature of our designs, weights, measurements and colors shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
• Laughing Buddha, also called Maitreya Buddha, Happy Buddha, Fat Buddha, Hotei or the Traveling Buddha. He is often depicted with gold ingots, a Wu Lou (Chinese gourd), a sack of treasures or surrounded by children. Used as a FengShui cure for whatever one wishes for – be it wealth, happiness, satisfaction, good luck, abundance, success, and good health. He was a bit too eccentric for a monk, but his heart was loving and open, and in time he came to be loved by many.
• This small amber Liuli Lalique crystal glass Laughing Buddha for sale depicts with an overtly exposed pot-belly stomach, people love to rub his tummy for wealth and good luck. Holding a ingot on his right hand and the left hand face upward on the knee. The crystal clear texture of the Lord Buddhas is the highlight of the piece. This 3 Inches Liuli crystal glass finish of Laughing Buddha has the finest details and highest quality, it is small enough to be a car decor, it will definitely make a tranquil focal point. And it will helps creat a Zen feeling in your place especially in Meditation Room.
• This Laughing Buddha is a symbol of good luck and abundant riches. Believed to bring much luck, the laughing Buddha must always be invited into his new home, resulting in positive Chi and much happiness in return. It’s a unique and thoughtful gift, traditionally given for new beginnings.
• There are many wonderful manufacturers out there that produce beautiful crystal products, but few can match the color, texture, and detail of Lalique crystal. Lalique crystal is prized for its high quality and incredibly detailed designs. These pieces transcend the notion of ordinary glass and are elevated to a level of fine art.
• Antique Buddha table and garden decor with religious blend.