- The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website, over the telephone, by fax, or by post.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
- Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the color reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in color caused by the browser software or computer system used.
- None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are incorrectly supplied or damaged at the time of delivery. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
- Personalised products or goods which have been made to customer’s specification, or is a non-stock item are non-returnable.
- If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
- Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay and issued within 10 days from the product arriving back from the customer in a good, re-sellable condition.
- If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact us to arrange collection. BuddhaOK.com reserves the right to make a charge of up to $100 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation.
If you would like to discuss the return of any products, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact the e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.